Shark Evoline Series 2 – An Update
The Shark Evoline Series 2 helmets are now a superseded model to the newer Evoline Series 3. You can read about the Series 3 helmets here. For those of you who may have found a closeout sale, here is a review to help you decide if you still want to go ahead.
The EvoLine 2 series meets DOT and ECE 22.05 safety standards with the rotating visor in either the fully raised or lowered position. This Helmet is a modular helmet and can be worn in the open or closed positions. Though Shark has the Evoline Series 3 helmets out, many who purchased Evoline 3s did so because they were very happy with the Shark 2 Evoline Series 2 ST Helmet.
The Shark Evoline 2 ST is available in 5 different colors and range in size from XS to XL. This helmet features a new EPS liner designed to accommodate the speakers and battery for the Sharktooth Bluetooth device. **Note: This helmet does not include the Sharktooth device with purchase.
Structure and Design:
- The face shield has been upgraded
- Helmet improvements include better sealing for protection against rain and wind
- The sun visor was lengthened to address a previous issue of the sun visor being too short
- Helmet shell is constructed from injected thermoplastic resin
- Internal shock absorption with varying densities
- Improved 9 position ratchet system for chin bar
- Double-D ring “Racing” chin strap
- Inset vents and integrated channels allow for better air flow
- Open/Close Chin and Chimney Vents
- Interior lined Meryl moisture-wicking Microfiber
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. and ECE 22-05 standards
- Centrally controlled interior anti-scratch sun visor(lengthened)
- Demisting external visor
- Improved noise reduction and better weather protection via lengthened side covers
- Meryl® interior, can be fully dismantled, washable and adjustable
- Sun visor has a one-hand-needed only sliding mechanism
- Chin bar is on an elliptical hinge and only requires one hand to move into open-faced position
- More of a round shape vs oval
This modular helmet meets DOT and ECE 22.05 safety standards with the rotating visor in either the fully raised or lowered position. The interior sun visor can be slid down with one hand and has been lengthened over previous models for better sun protection.
Varying foam densities within the helmet allow for comfortable use with the Sharktooth system. Sizes for the Shark Evoline 2 range from XS to XL and this great helmet is available in 5 different colors. Many comfort improvements have been integrated into this helmet as well as a removable and washable microfiber liner. Chin vents, chimney vents and air channels provide better comfort and air flow for riders. As always, Shark delivers a great looking lid without sacrificing safety.
Do you have your own Shark Evoline Series 2 ST helmet review? If so, why not share it with us by writing a short review in the comments section below.
It helps our fellow motorcyclists to make good, informed decisions.
Interested In Some Closeout Sale Deals?
While you’re thinking about the Shark Evoline Series 2 ST Helmet, you just may pick up a great bargain by scanning the closeout deals and sales currently on offer from Motorcycle Superstore, Revzilla Online or Cycle Gear Direct.
Prices/conditions valid at time of publication.
BTW: If you found this Shark Evoline Series 2 ST Helmet review helpful, why not give us the thumbs up on your favorite social media spot.