The Limited Production Run Ultimate Motorcycle Helmet
This is one of the most special helmets ever offered to the motorcycling community. It is a limited production, special order item. At $3995, it sure isn’t cheap.
Just in case you are looking for something a little more cost effective, check out some other helmets here…..
Each outer shell of the helmet consists of no less than eleven carefully applied carbon fiber layers. The technology of the new Arai Corsair V RC is based on that of the GP-6 RC car-racing helmet, which was specially developed for Formula 1 use.
It consists of an extremely stiff and light carbon fibre outer shell, reinforced with the “Peripherally Belted” construction. A mixture of aircraft quality premium carbon fiber with Arai’s own resin and Zylon reinforcement proved to be the perfect mixture for the outer shell.
- Newly designed shell with Hyper-Ridge around the bottom enhances shell strength while providing a larger bottom opening
- Larger bottom opening promotes ease of putting on and taking off the helmet
- Peripheral belting across the forehead area of the shell enhances structural integrity while maintaining flexibility, low weight and shell size
- Larger upper vent tabs make operating the vents easier even with thick winter gloves
- New Arai “SAI” shield with Super AdSis shield system
- New “SAI” shield is 5mm longer in each side and provides a wider field of view
- New “SAI” shield and base plates are exclusive to Corsair V helmets
- Latest generation of Dry Cool line has a new silver-grey color
- Rear mounting straps are slightly re-positioned exclusively to the Corsair V
- Neckroll is removable and has additional exhaust channels to remove interior heat
- Cheek pads have the exclusive Emergency Release Tab feature
“THE best helmet on the market!!!!
This has to be the best helmet on the market today. I have gone from the Shoei X11 to this, the Arai Corsair V; the two just don’t compare! The Arai feels light a featherweight in comparison.
I just don’t get it, they are not that different in weight, but you can hardly feel the Arai whilst wearing it. The extra viewing area you get from the new wider visors is unreal, when you look over your shoulder it feels like you can basically see behind you.
The airflow you get is also amazing, way way more than the Shoei offers & I really need it in our Aussie summers.
Just buy this over the other competitors top of the range helmets, you will not be disappointed, yes it is a little pricey, but believe me it’s well worth the extra $$$
Pros: Comfortable, Fashionable, Lightweight, Airflow, Vision
Cons: NOTHING, JUST BUY IT”
Mark Taylor, Sydney, Australia
- Newly designed side exhaust cowls exhaust heat as well as add lateral stability at speed
- Enhanced air inlets of the new DF-9 diffuser increase airflow efficiency
- Brow vents now duct air into the temple area and out the side vents for maximum cooling
- Exclusive AirWing provides unprecedented aerodynamic performance with 5 distinct positions
- DOT approved
- Snell M2010 Certified
What more can I say? This is the ultimate in carbon fiber helmets. It’s a lot of dollars, but hey, maybe you can convince a wealthy relative to come forward with the cash. Just don’t tell anyone. 😉
Interested In Some Closeout Sale Deals?
While you’re thinking about the Arai Corsair V Race Carbon Fiber Helmet, you just may pick up a great bargain by scanning the closeout deals and sales currently on offer from Motorcycle Superstore, Revzilla Online or Cycle Gear Direct.
Prices/conditions valid at time of publication.
BTW: If you found this Arai Corsair V Race Carbon Fiber Helmet review helpful, why not give us the thumbs up on your favorite social media spot.